Metacomet Land Trust owns 577 acres of conservation land in seven towns. All of the properties are open for the public to enjoy.
- Hop Brook Preserve (The Daniels Farm), Mendon Street: The land trust retains ownership of the 130 acres of woodland for open space and trails originally donated by Doris Daniels King in 1998. A parking area to access the property is located off Mendon Street. Trail Map
- Reid Memorial Conservation Area on Daniels Road (14.5 acres).
- Dawn Marie Circle (10.5 acres).
- Franklin Woods off Lincoln Street (41.8 acres). Trail Map
- Lady Bug trail, 1.75 acre parcel off Coronation Drive dedicated to Alfred S. Ferguson in May 2000.
- 17 acres off Hartford Ave donated by George Ford in 2018.
- Szerlag Farm Preserve, 24 acres of open space in the Presidential Farms development deeded to MLT by developer David Brossi in 2019. Accessible from the cul de sac at the end of Roosevelt Drive. Trail Map
Sutton and Millbury
- 126.9 acre parcel off Chase Road acquired in 1999.
- Central Turnpike, 3.2 acres. Location Map
- Putnam Hill Road, 6.5 acres donated by James and Marina Gvazdauskas, January 2001.
- John S. Duff Memorial Preserve, 9 acres off Manchaug Road donated by Otco, Inc., November, 2001 Location Map
- Manchaug Road, 6 acres donated by John & Donna Couture, December 2002. Location Map
- Lake Manchaug Overlook, 9.3 acres donated by Gretchen Richards and Robert Ferragamo, December, 2010.
- One-half interest in land off Putnam Hill Road in Sutton consisting of 6 acres donated by Robert Nunnemacher, 2014.
- One-half interest in land off Mendon Road in Sutton consisting of 14 acres donated by Marie Linder, 2014.
- Stevens Pond, 38.9 acres donated by the Sutton Development Trust in 2017 and 11 acres donated by the Sutton Development Trust in 2018.
- Ruguleiski Woods, 26 acres donated by the Ruguleiski family, August, 2016.
- Blue Conservation Area, 3 acre parcel on Crockett Road and Mill Brook donated in 2018 by Jodi Naze and her husband.
- Bonner Natural Area, 70 acres off North Street adjacent to the Whitney Conservation Area.