Metacomet Land Trust owns 577 acres of conservation land in seven towns. All of the properties are open for the public to enjoy.
- Hop Brook Preserve (The Daniels Farm), Mendon Street: The land trust retains ownership of the 130 acres of woodland for open space and trails originally donated by Doris Daniels King in 1998. A parking area to access the property is located off Mendon Street. Trail Map
- Reid Memorial Conservation Area on Daniels Road (14.5 acres).
- Dawn Marie Circle (10.5 acres).
- Franklin Woods off Lincoln Street (41.8 acres). Trail Map
- Lady Bug trail, 1.75 acre parcel off Coronation Drive dedicated to Alfred S. Ferguson in May 2000.
- 17 acres off Hartford Ave donated by George Ford in 2018.
- Twenty-four acres of open space in the Presidential Farms development deeded to MLT by developer David Brossi in 2019.
Sutton and Millbury
- 126.9 acre parcel off Chase Road acquired in 1999.
- Central Turnpike, 3.2 acres. Location Map
- Putnam Hill Road, 6.5 acres donated by James and Marina Gvazdauskas, January 2001.
- John S. Duff Memorial Preserve, 9 acres off Manchaug Road donated by Otco, Inc., November, 2001 Location Map
- Manchaug Road, 6 acres donated by John & Donna Couture, December 2002. Location Map
- Lake Manchaug Overlook, 9.3 acres donated by Gretchen Richards and Robert Ferragamo, December, 2010.
- One-half interest in land off Putnam Hill Road in Sutton consisting of 6 acres donated by Robert Nunnemacher, 2014.
- One-half interest in land off Mendon Road in Sutton consisting of 14 acres donated by Marie Linder, 2014.
- Stevens Pond, 38.9 acres donated by the Sutton Development Trust in 2017 and 11 acres donated by the Sutton Development Trust in 2018.
- Ruguleiski Woods, 26 acres donated by the Ruguleiski family, August, 2016.
- Blue Conservation Area, 3 acre parcel on Crockett Road and Mill Brook donated in 2018 by Jodi Naze and her husband.
- Bonner Natural Area, 70 acres off North Street adjacent to the Whitney Conservation Area.